| The western region is vast and rich in natural resources. Since the reform and opening up, the social and economic development of the western region has been relatively lagging behind, especially the relatively backward and economically underdeveloped regions. The development status of the southeast coastal region is far from this. This has brought about the development of the originally fragile local security service industry. Very confused. |
With the gradual advancement of the country's western development strategy, all walks of life in the western region will usher in unprecedented development opportunities. After the promulgation and implementation of the "Regulations on the Administration of Security Services" and "Regulations on the Implementation of Regulations on the Administration of Security Services by Public Security Organs", they have pointed out the direction for the reform, innovation and sustainable development of the security service industry, and have also created the necessary for the rapid rise of the security service industry in the western region. Prerequisites and conditions.
Development Status and Perplexity of Security Service Industry in Western Underdeveloped Regions
1. The market demand for security services has structural differentiation and constraints, the market capacity is relatively small, and the industry development is in its infancy. The security services of most small and medium cities, counties, and districts in the less developed regions of the west are limited to serving a small number of posts, such as guards and technical defense monitoring of government agencies and local advantageous industries. Many market security services such as hotels and entertainment venues and social security services are occupied by informal security.
2. The confusion caused by traditional ideology and historical reasons is still very prominent. As a result, the social status of the security service industry needs to be improved. The existing security services have relatively low occupational skills and low benefits. The quality of security personnel needs to be improved. The phenomenon of "difficult to recruit, difficult to retain" is still very prominent. Security service positions are often just migrant workers without technical expertise. Employment springboard. Secondly, people do n’t have enough awareness of spending money on security. They rely too much on public security forces such as the public security and armed police forces for security guarantees, resulting in low social recognition of the security service industry and lack of funding, making it difficult to attract high-quality talents to work. . Service products and services are too simple. The quality of employees is not high, which results in limited service level and service quality. It is difficult to obtain social approval and trust from limited customer resources. Over time, a vicious circle will form, and some small and medium-sized county and district security service companies are in fact in a difficult situation.
3. The management level of the security service industry is relatively backward. Many county and district security service companies are only led by ordinary police officers dispatched by the Public Security Bureau. They lack due management knowledge and experience, and congenital shortages such as lack of space, equipment, and funds are common in the early days of establishment. Enterprise qualifications and personnel Good and bad levels. The business scope is also only an individual duty unit. In the market competition, it can only be listed to maintain operations and lacks competitiveness.
Fourth, the system reform is in an awkward situation. Most security service companies are led by the local public security organs part-time. The public security organs are both the sponsors of the enterprises and the supervision departments of the enterprises. The management and operation are integrated. Enterprise legal persons often have the dual status of police officers and corporate leaders. Both referees and athletes, and the property rights of enterprises in the process of founding and developing are not clear enough, which often leads to the lack of vitality of business operations, fails to reflect the core value and motivation of enterprises to serve the society and market competition, and the reform and development of enterprises It's difficult.
Historical Opportunities for the Development and Reform of the Security Service Industry in the Western Underdeveloped Regions
First, the needs of market development. The implementation of the national western development strategy has brought historical opportunities for the rapid development of market demand for the development of the industry. The inclination and support of the national development strategy will inevitably inject a lot of funds and policy support into the social development of the western region, especially the market economy, and will mobilize a large amount of human, material and market power. This will bring unprecedented challenges and historic opportunities to the development of all walks of life in the western region, including huge market demand for the security service industry in the western region.
2. Good opportunities for reform and innovation. The promulgation and implementation of the "Regulations on the Administration of Security Services" and "Regulations on the Implementation of Regulations on the Administration of Security Services by Public Security Organs" have provided a basis for the reform and development of the industry and pointed out the direction. The security service industry has only closely supported the market demand and the auxiliary functions of social security forces, allowing the market to regulate and guide the goals of corporate reform and development. Therefore, the security service industry must take the road of marketization, specialization, standardization, and industrialization for sustainable development in order to grow in the competition of the market economy.
Exploration and Prospect of the Development of Security Service Industry in Western Less Developed Areas
1. Emancipate the mind, seek truth and innovation. The development of the security service industry in developed countries in the world has a history of 160 years. The development of the security service industry in China has only been 27 years, and the development of the security service industry in most less developed areas in the west is only a few years. Relatively speaking, our security service industry is only in the initial stage of human security. Therefore, we should accelerate the learning of advanced service concepts and service products in developed regions of the country, use the experience and lessons of developed regions as a reference, emancipate the mind, be realistic and innovative, and accelerate the pace of development and rise.
Second, work hard to strengthen internal management. Due to historical reasons, the security service industry in the less developed regions of the west started late, with a weak foundation, and the quality of its employees is generally low. The backward reality requires us to establish a high sense of mission and social responsibility as soon as possible, and work together to find ways to improve the management level and service quality. We must actively explore, boldly innovate, and vigorously promote the integration of people-oriented resources under conditions where various conditions are relatively backward, so that relatively backward social conditions and human resources are reasonably, efficiently, and fully allocated, developed, and utilized, effectively stimulating and Attract market demand and win the general attention and trust of society.
3. Standardize services and shape the image. For a long time, the security service industry has generally suffered from low-quality employees, low wages, and low social status. To fundamentally change this situation, we must proceed from both the subjective and objective aspects, reform, innovation, improvement and improvement.
The first is the subjective aspect. It is necessary to increase the intensity of education and training for a long time, establish a long-term and stable education and training mechanism and strategic planning, and take training and certification as the starting point to enable the basic quality, professional knowledge and business skills of security practitioners, especially managers. It has been continuously and effectively improved, vigorously promoted the cultivation and reserve of security professionals, senior technical personnel, and management personnel, and provided a strong guarantee for the development and rise of the industry.
The technical quality standards of security service industry and the qualification and grade certification of security officer positions should be implemented as soon as possible to achieve standardization and standardization of security industry management. Both public security organs and security associations should actively organize and continuously improve the training, assessment and certification of security personnel under the existing conditions, cooperate with relevant departments such as labor and social security to ensure the labor and occupational security of security personnel, and strive to improve the security occupation. Various treatments and social status effectively solve the worries of security practitioners.
The second is the objective aspect. It is necessary to improve the social influence and awareness of the security service industry in all aspects. Efforts should be made to build the brand and diversified service projects of the security service industry, comprehensively enhance and realize the core value of the industry itself, and actively shape the industry's prestige and the industry's own appeal, affinity, and cohesion.
At the same time, the rise of a weak industry in its infancy is inseparable from policy-oriented support and the help of public opinion. The security service industry must rely on the leadership, supervision, coordination and assistance of the local government and public security organs to strengthen the company's own management, improve service levels and quality, actively expand service projects, create excellent corporate culture, and establish a good corporate image.
Market and demand are the last word. Only high-quality services and good social impressions can attract the needs and concerns of the society and win the vast customer resources.
In the face of the great era of continuous development of the market economy and the adjustment and upgrading of the industrial structure, only by keenly and firmly seizing the opportunity, can we follow the pace of the times and find the path of development and rise.
Fourth, scientific development and return to society. The development and rise of the security service industry must always focus on market demand, strive to build an innovative system that adapts to the market economic structure, actively expand service areas and product structures, break geographic restrictions, create development strategies, and explore ways to standardize, scale, and The sustainable development and rising path of the group, while pursuing economic benefits, strive to maximize the social benefits, and "serving the society and returning the society" as the ultimate concept of corporate development and rise.